Leave transactions involve recording and managing employees' time off, including requests, approvals, and tracking of accrued and taken leaves.
To download the Leave Transaction report, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Leave > Information > Employee Leave. The Employee Leave page opens.
- Using the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose leave transactions report you want to download. Employee's complete leave transaction details appear.
- Click Download. Export Leave Transactions pop-up appears.
- From the From and To dropdown calendar, select the duration for which you want to view the details.
- From the Leave Type dropdown list, select the required leave type.
- From the Leave Transaction dropdown list, select the required leave transaction type.
- From the Generate as options, select the output type in which you want to view the report.
- Click Generate. The required output file type is downloaded.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Employee Leave, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about Employee Leave page, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video about Employee Leave, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.