If an employee has applied for leave for a wrong date and the leave is approved, you can always cancel the transaction by following the below path.
The employee can log in to their ESS ( Employee Self Service ) portal...
- Click the Actions menu and then select Apply from the menu that appears.
- Click Leave Cancel the Leave
- Click the availed leave type that you want to roll back. The complete row gets highlighted.
- Fill in all the appropriate fields
- Click Apply. A message appears prompting you that the action is successfully completed, and the particular leave type no longer appears on the Cancel Leave page.
Watch this video to know more about getting help from greytHR to resolve your query.