To reject your team member’s leave application, perform the following steps:
- On the Home page, click Review > Leave. The Review page opens.
- On the Review page, the Active tab displays all the active leave applications available for your review.
Alternatively, you can also navigate to the Review page by clicking Tasks > Review > Leave.
- Under the Active tab, select the employee whose leave application you want to reject.
- Click Reject. Reject Request pop-up appears.
- In the Remarks description box, enter the reason for rejecting the application. This step is not mandatory.
- Click Confirm to reject the selected employee's leave application.
- Video - To watch the videos on the ESS portal, click here.
- Documentation - To read more about the ESS portal, click here.
- FAQs - To read more FAQs about the ESS portal, click here.