Leave is a period of time when organization gives a permission to be absent from work.
To apply for leave from your ESS portal, the employees must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR ESS login, navigate to Leave > Leave Apply. The Leave Apply page opens.
- On the Leave Apply page, click Leave.
- Select Leave type from dropdown list.
- From the From date and To date dropdown calendar, select the required dates.
- From the Sessions dropdown list, select the respective sessions.
- Your reporting manager will automatically be displayed in Applying to search box. You can also search for the person manually in the search box by typing their name.
- Click CC to and select the employee to add any employee whom you wish to notify the details of your leave application as CC.
- In Contact details text box, enter your contact number.
- In Reason text box, enter a reason for taking leave.
- Click Attach file to attach any leave related documents.
- Click Submit to apply for leave. The system sends an email notification to the approver and to the contacts you have marked in CC of the leave application.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about the Leave, click here.
📃Documentation: To read more about the Leave, click here.
▶Video: To watch the videos on the Leave, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.