To create reports manually, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Reports > Query Builder. The Query Builder page opens.
- Click + Create Report. The CHOOSE FIELDS section appears.
- In CHOOSE FIELDS section, under Available Fields, from the Select Category dropdown list, select the required category.
- Click the -> arrow to drop the category in Output Fields.
- Click Next. The SORT ORDER section appears.
- Select the category from Output Fields and click the -> arrow to drop the category in Sorting Order.
- Click Next. The FILTER CRITERIA section appears.
- In the FILTER CRITERIA section, under the Quick tab, from the Category Type dropdown list, select the category type.
- Filter the details and click Next. The Result section appears.
- In the Report Title text box, enter the required title.
- In the Description box, enter the description.
- From the Employee Filter dropdown list, select the required filter.
- Select the Accessible for all user or Select users to allow them edit the report check box as per your requirement.
- Click Save Report to generate report manually. Alternatively, you can click Export to export the report in excel.