To generate custom reports using the query builder, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Reports > Query Builder. The Query Builder page opens.
- Click + Create Report. The CHOOSE FIELD section appears.
- Under Available Fields, from the Select Category dropdown list, select the required categories.
- Click the ➡ arrow to move the required category to Output Fields.
- Click Next. The SORT ORDER section appears.
- Select the category from the Output Fields and click the ➡ arrow to move the category to Sorting Order.
- Click Next. The FILTER CRITERIA section appears.
- Under the Quick tab, from the Category Type dropdown list, filter the required category.
- Click the ➡ arrow to move the filtered category to the next column.
- Click Next. The RESULT section appears.
- In the Report Title text box, enter the title of the report.
- In the Description box, enter the description of the report.
- From the Employee Filter dropdown list, filter the employee details.
- Select Accessible for all users or Select users to allow them edit the report as per your requirement.
- Click Save Report to generate the custom report using the query builder. You can also click Export to download the report in your system.