To complete the full and final settlement process of an employee, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Payroll > Payroll Inputs > Final Settlement. The Final Settlement page opens.
- Click Settle Employee. The Settlement page opens.
Note: Alternatively, you can navigate to Actions > Payroll > Monthly Actions > Settle Resigned Employee. The Settlement page opens.
- Under Step 1: Employee tab, select the option Separated Employee.
- From the Employees to be settled dropdown list, search for the employee whose settlement process you want to complete.
- Under Step 2: Resignation Details, from the Resignation Submitted On dropdown calendar, select the date of the employee's resignation.
From the Leaving Date dropdown calendar, select the employee's last day.
- From the Leaving Reason dropdown list, select the employee's reason for leaving the organization.
- From the Settlement Day dropdown calendar, select the settlement date of the employee.
Under Step 3: Notice Pay, select the Notice Required checkbox, to activate the notice period for the employee.
In the Notice Period text box, enter the number of days to be served as notice period.
- Based on the Notice Period you have entered system calculates the Shortfall in Notice days automatically.
Under Step 4: Work Days, read and understand the notifications displayed.
- Under the Days Worked column, enter the number of days the employee has worked.
- Under Step 5: Leave Encashment, enter the employee's leave details.
- Click Next.
- Under Step 6: Remarks, read and understand the note. To make a different choice, regarding the IT declaration, click click here.
- In the Remarks description box, enter the remarks, if any.
- Click Finish to complete the full and final settlement of the employees. A success message appears.