An employee leave balance report is a document or record that provides an overview of the accrued, utilized, and remaining leave entitlements for individual employees within an organization.
To extract the leave balance report of an employee, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Leave > Information > Employee Leave. The Employee Leave page opens.
- From the Search by Emp No/ Name search box, search for the employee whose leave balance report you want to extract.
- Click Download. The Export Leave Transactions pop-up appears.
- From the From and To dropdown calendars, select the required dates.
- From the Leave Type dropdown list, select the required leave type.
- From the Leave Transaction dropdown list, select the required leave transaction.
- From the Order by dropdown list, select the display order.
- From the Generate as option, select the output type Excel/PDF as per your requirements.
- Click Generate to extract the leave balance report of the employee. The report downloads in the selected format.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Employee Leave, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about Employee Leave page, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video about Employee Leave, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.