Salary revision refers to the process of making changes to an employee's salary, typically with the intention of adjusting it to reflect various factors such as performance, market conditions, inflation, or internal policies.
To reject the salary revision of an employee, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Payroll > Payroll Inputs > Salary Revision. The Salary Revision page opens.
- From the Status dropdown list, select the relevant status (PENDING/APPROVED/REJECTED) of an employee.
- Select the employee using the checkbox available next to the employee's name.
- Click Reject. The Remarks pop-up appears.
- In the Remarks text box, enter the valid remarks.
- Click Confirm to reject the salary revision of the employee, .
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the Salary Revision, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the Salary Revision, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on Salary Revision, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.