To override income tax values in bulk, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Admin > Excel Import. The Excel Import page opens.
- Click Import From Excel. Step 1: Excel Importer form appears.
- From the Import Type dropdown list, select Income Tax Override.
- Under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Download a sample file.
- Open the saved Excel file on your computer, fill in the Income Tax details you want to upload. Delete the blank columns. Save and Close the excel importer file.
- Under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Upload File and select the file from your system to upload.
- Click Next.
- Under Step 2: Excel Importer Mapping, map the fields from excel to the application terms, if required. To map a field, select the corresponding field under the Mapped To column.
Note: This step is mandatory if you have changed the format of the excel file.
- Click Next. You are redirected to Step 3: Excel Importer Validate.
- Click Next to update Income Tax details.
- Click Ok to override Income Tax values.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs - To read more about Income Tax, click here.
▶Video -To watch the Income Tax, click here.
📃Documentation - To read more about Income Tax declaration, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.