To clean up the payroll input data, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Settings icon > Sys Admin Backroom > Payroll Tools > Payroll Inputs Cleanup. The Payroll Inputs Cleanup page opens.
- Under the Override tab, from the Override Status dropdown list, select Open status.
- From the Pay Items dropdown list, select the required item.
- From the From Date and Modified On dropdown calendar, select the required dates.
- From the Employee dropdown search box, search for the employees for whom you want to clean up the payroll input data.
- To clean up the payroll input data of the employees, click Delete Selected. Alternatively, you can click Delete All to clean up the payroll input data of all the employees.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the Payroll, click here.
▶Video- To watch the Payroll video, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about the Payroll, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.