Separation is the termination of the employer-employee relationship that occurs due to various reasons, such as voluntary resignation, retirement, involuntary termination, or layoff.
To update an employee separation and exit details, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Information > Separation. The Separation page opens.
- From the Search by Emp No/ Name search box, search for the employee whose separation details you want to update.
- Under the Resignation Status, from the Separation Mode dropdown list, select the mode of separation, for example, Terminated.
- Under the Other Details, select the Employee has left the organization checkbox.
- From the Date dropdown calendar, select the respective date.
- In the Remarks text box, enter the valid remark.
- Click Save to update the employee's separation and exit details.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Full and Final Settlement, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the Full and Final Settlement, click here.
▶Video- To watch video on the Full and Final Settlement, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.