Aadhaar is a unique 12-digit identification number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) to Indian residents. An Aadhaar card details report of employees provides a summary or listing of the Aadhaar card information for individuals within an organization.
To generate the Aadhaar Card Details report of employees, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Reports > Query Builder. The Query Builder page opens.
- Click +Create Report. The CHOOSE FIELD section appears.
- Under Available Fields, from the Select Category dropdown list, select Aadhaar Card Details.
- Select the Aadhaar Card Details from the columns and click the ➡ arrow to move the category to Output Fields.
- Click Next. The SORT ORDER section appears.
- Select the category from the Output Fields and click the ➡ arrow to move the category to Sorting Order.
- Click Next. The FILTER CRITERIA section appears.
- Under the Quick tab, from the Category Type dropdown list, filter the required category.
- Click the ➡ arrow to move the filtered category to the next column.
- Click Next. The RESULT section appears.
- In the Report Title text box, enter the title of the report.
- In the Description box, enter the description of the report.
- From the Employee Filter dropdown list, filter the employee details.
- Select Accessible for all users or Select users to allow them edit the report as per your requirements.
- Click Export to download the aadhaar card details report.
- Click Save Report to generate the aadhaar card details report.
❓FAQs - To read more about Query Builder, click here.
📃Documentation -To read more about Query Builder, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on Query Builder, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.