To override income tax values, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Payroll > Payroll Inputs > Salary. The Salary page opens.
- From the Search by Emp No/Name search box, search for the employee for whom you want to override income tax values.
- Under Component group, click NET PAY > TOTAL DEDUCTIONS.
- Under TOTAL DEDUCTIONS, click the Override icon available next to INCOME. The Override: INCOME pop-up appears.
- Click +Add row to add a new row in the pop-up.
- Fill in the required details in the pop-up.
- Click Save to override the income tax values.
- Click X to close the pop-up.
- On the Salary page, click Process Payroll to view the updated component value.