To add values to the Sodexo exemption, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Payroll > Payroll Inputs > Salary. The Salary page opens.
- From the Search by Emp No/ Name search box, search for the employee for whom you want to add Sodexo values.
- In the Search by component search box, search Sodexo.
- Click the Edit icon available next to Sodexo Exempt component. Edit: Sodexo pop-up appears.
- Click +Add row to add a new row in the pop-up.
- Fill in the details and click Save to update the Sodexo values.
- Click X to close the pop-up.
- On the Salary page, click Process Payroll to add values to the Sodexo Exemption.
❓FAQs - To read more about Income Tax, click here.
▶Video -To watch the Income Tax, click here.
📃Documentation - To read more about Income Tax declaration, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.