To fix the application error: IT Declaration not reflecting as per Current FY, perform the following actions:
- In the greytHR application, click the Settings icon in the header.
- Navigate to System Settings > Payroll > Payroll Preferences. Payroll Settings page opens.
- On Payroll Settings page, under the heading Employee Declarations, select the following two options:
- Show current unreleased salary to plan IT Savings if there are no released payroll for that year.
- Show current unreleased salary for newly joined employees to plan their IT Savings.
- Click Save to update the settings.