A statutory bonus is a bonus payment that employers are legally required to provide to their employees, distinct from any discretionary or performance-based bonuses they may choose to offer.
To generate statutory bonus information for the employees, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Reports > Reports Gallery. The Reports Gallery page opens.
- In the search box, enter the Compensation items statement Consolidated. The form appears.
- From the Pay Item dropdown list, select the Statutory items.
- From the From Payroll dropdown list, select the month.
- From the To Payroll dropdown list, select the month.
- Click Options to customize the report.
- Click Generate to generate statutory bonus information for the employees .
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the Reports, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about the Reports pages, click here.
▶Video- To watch video on Reports, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.