To add the IFSC code of an employee’s bank account details, perform the following actions:
- Login to your greytHR admin portal, and then navigate to Employee > Information > Bank/PF/ESI. Bank/PF/ESI page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose branch account IFSC code you want to update.
- Next to the Bank Account, you can view an Edit icon. Click the Edit icon to update the IFSC details.
- Next to the Bank Branch dropdown list, you can view an Edit icon. Click the Edit icon. Bank Branches pop-up appears.
- Under the Description column, find the name of the branch you want to add to the greytHR database.
- Under the IFSC Code column, enter the IFSC code of the branch you want to add to the greytHR database.
- Click Save to save the bank details and close the pop-up. You can now view the branch name for the IFSC code you have added in the Bank Branch dropdown list.
- Documentation Page - To learn more about updating an employee's profile from our documentation page, click here.
- Product Update - To read our product update, click here.
- FAQs- To read more FAQs about the ESS portal, click here.