Before you generate an updated Form T format based on the latest Shops & Est. Act - Karnataka, ensure that payroll and payroll inputs are unlocked. Wait for a min then lock the payroll inputs (during this process the event will run in the greytHR application). Wait again for 2-3 min.
Now to generate the Form T format, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Reports > Reports > Reports Gallery. The Report Gallery page opens.
- On the Reports Gallery page, under the All Reports tab, in the search box, enter Form T - Combined Muster Roll cum Register of Wages - Shops & Est. Act - Karnataka. The relevant form opens.
- From the Company dropdown list, select your company name.
- From the Establishment dropdown list, select the relevant option.
- From the Payment Date dropdown calendar, select the required date.
- Select All Employees or Selected Employees as per your requirement.
- Click Options to customize the report further.
- Click Generate to generate the Form T format report.