To delete an employee from your greytHR database, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Actions > Employee > Other Actions > Delete Employee. The Delete Employee page opens.
- From select an employee search box, search for the employee you want to delete from the database.
- Click Delete. Delete Employee pop-up appears.
- Select the I acknowledge that the employee data will be deleted permanently check box.
- Click Confirm to delete the employee from your greytHR database. A success message displays.
- Do not use this feature to delete an employee who has resigned or whose payroll has been processed.
- Once you delete an employee from the database you will not be able to retrieve the employee details again.