To delete an employee from your greytHR database, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, in the Search Actions search box, enter Delete Employee. The Delete Employee page opens.
- From select an employee search box, search for the employee you want to delete from the database.
- Click Delete. The Delete Employee pop-up appears.
- Select the I acknowledge that the employee data will be deleted permanently check box.
- Click Confirm to delete the employee from your greytHR database. A success message displays.
- Do not use this feature to delete an employee who has resigned or whose payroll has been processed.
- Once you delete an employee from the database you will not be able to retrieve the employee's details again.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about the Delete employee, click here.
📃Documentation: To read more about the Employee Profile page, click here.
▶Video: To watch videos on the Employee Overview, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.