To post a lapsed leave transaction for an employee, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Leave > Information > Employee Leave. The Employee Leave page opens.
- From select an employee… search box, search and select the employee.
- Click the Post Leave Transaction button. The Post Leave Transaction form appears.
- From the Leave Type dropdown list, select the type of leave type for which you want to lapse the balance.
- Select Lapsed from the Transaction Type dropdown list.
- Select the appropriate date range and session from the From Date and To Date.
- In the Days text box, enter the number of days of leaves you want to lapse for the employee.
- In the Reason text box, type the reason.
- Click Save to post the lapsed leave transaction for the selected employee.
Note: After you post a leave transaction as lapsed, the leave balance reduces in the selected employee's account.