Leave is a period of absence granted to an employee from their regular work duties and responsibilities.
To cancel the approved leave of employees, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Leave >> Information >> Employee leave. The Employee Leave page opens.
- In the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose leave admin needs to cancel.
- Select the required leave type.
- From the Transaction Type dropdown list, select the Availed option.
- Select the transaction from the list.
- Click the Delete button. The Delete Leave Transaction pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to delete the approved leave.
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about Employee Leave, click here.
📃Documentation - To learn more about the Employee Leave page, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on Employee Leave, click here.
📢Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.