Income Tax (IT) declaration is collecting investment declarations from employees at the beginning of the financial year. Once admin lock the IT declaration for employees, they cannot declare the IT from the ESS portal.
To lock the Income Tax (IT) declaration for the employees, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Payroll > Admin > Employee IT Declaration. The Employee IT Declaration page opens.
- Under the Release/Lock tab, from the Status dropdown list, select Release. The list of employees appears.
- Select the employees from the released employees' list.
- Click Lock Selected to lock the IT declaration for the selected employees. You can also click Lock All to lock the IT declaration for all the employees. The Configure IT Declaration Release/Lock pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to lock the IT declaration for the employees.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs - To read more about IT Declaration, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on IT Declaration, click here.
- To read more about IT Declaration, click here.
- To read more about viewing employee's IT Statement, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.