Towards the end of the month, before processing the current month's payroll, you must stop taking inputs from the employee. You must lock the IT declaration, to stop taking the inputs for the current payroll month. To lock IT declaration of employees, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Payroll > Admin > Employee IT Declaration. Employee IT Declaration page opens.
- On the Employee IT Declaration page, from the Status drop-down list, select RELEASED.
- From the released employee's list, select individual or multiple employees as per your requirement.
- Click Lock Selected to lock IT declaration for the selected employees. You can also click Lock All to lock IT declaration for all the employees. Configure IT Declaration Release/Lock pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to lock IT declaration. A success message appears confirming the locking of IT declaration.