An employee's income tax declaration is the process of providing information about their income, deductions, and other relevant details to their employer for the purpose of calculating and withholding the correct amount of income tax from their salary or wages.
To consider an employee for IT declaration, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Payroll > Admin > Employee IT Declaration. The Employee IT Declaration page opens.
- Under the Consider Declarations tab, from the Status dropdown list, select Pending for review. The list of employees appears whose IT declaration is pending for review.
- From the Payroll Date dropdown calendar, select the required dates.
- From the Employee dropdown search box, search for the employee whose IT declaration you want to consider.
- From the Employee Filter dropdown list, filter the employee.
- Click Consider/Consider All as per your requirements. Configure IT Declaration for Download pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to consider the employee for IT declaration.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about IT Declaration, click here.
- To learn more about IT Declaration, click here.
- To learn more about viewing employee's IT Statement, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on IT Declaration, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.