To consider an employee for IT declaration, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Payroll > Admin > Employee IT Declaration. The Employee IT Declaration page opens.
- Under the Consider Declarations tab, from the Status dropdown list, select Pending for review. The list of employees appears whose IT declaration is pending for review.
- From the Payroll Date dropdown calendar, select the required dates.
- From the Employee dropdown search box, search for the employee whose IT declaration you want to consider.
- From the Employee Filter dropdown list, filter the employee.
- Click Consider/Consider All as per your requirements. Configure IT Declaration for Download pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to consider the employee for IT declaration.
❓FAQs - To read more about IT Declaration,click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on IT Declaration, click here.
- To read more about IT Declaration,click here.
- To read more about viewing employee's IT Statement,click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update,click here.