To grant maternity leave to an employee manually, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Leave > Information > Employee Leave. The Employee Leave page opens.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee you want to grant maternity leave.
- ClickPost Leave Transaction. The Post Leave Transaction form appears.
- From the Leave Type dropdown list, select Maternity Leave.
- Select Granted from the Transaction Type dropdown list.
- Select the appropriate date range and session from the From Date and To Date.
- In the Days text box, enter the number of days you want to grant the employee as maternity leave.
- In the Expire Date box, click and select the expiry date from the calendar.
- In the Reason text box, type the reason.
- If you want to ignore the current leave policy rules, select Ignore Leave Apply Rules check box.
- Click Save to post the granted leave transaction for the selected employee.
Note: Step 8 to Step 10 are optional.