To change an employee's salary components without revising salary, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Payroll > Payroll Inputs > Salary. The Salary page opens.
- From the Search by Emp No/ Name search box, search for the employee for whom you want to change salary components.
- In the Search by component search box search for the component you want to change.
- Click the Override icon available next to the component. The Override pop-up appears.
- Click +Add row to add a new row in the pop-up.
- From the From Date and To Date dropdown calendar, select the required date.
- Double click the Amount text box, and enter the new amount.
- Double-click the Remarks text box, and enter the remark.
- Click Save to save the new value of the component.
- Click X to close the pop-up.
- Click Process Payroll to add the new value of the component in the salary structure of the selected employee.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the Salary revision history, click here.
▶Video- To watch the Salary revision history video, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about the Salary revision history, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.