To revise an employee’s salary, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Payroll > Payroll Inputs > Salary. The Salary page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose salary information you want to revise/update. All the salary-related information of the selected employee appears.
- On the Salary page, click Update Salary. The Salary Revision page appears.
Note: If an employee's salary is not added, the admin can also click Add Salary button to add new salary for the employee.
- On the Salary Revision page, click Add New Revision.
- Based on your organization's salary structure configuration, you can view multiple editable components such as Annual CTC and HRA. For example, specify the amount in Annual CTC under the Revised Salary or Revision% column. You can also update different Salary Items individually based on the defined structure.
- From the Effective From calendar, select the date from which the revised/updated salary is effective. Adding the date helps the system to compute arrears if any.
- From the Payout Month list, select the month. Payout Month is the month in which the revised/updated salary is paid to the employee.
- In the Employee Remarks text box, specify the remarks for the employee.
- In the Notes text box, specify the note for future purposes. The Notes are confidential and visible only to the admin.
- Click Save to process the revised/updated salary.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the Salary, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on Salary, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about Salary page, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.