To override income tax details in bulk, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Employee > Admin > Excel Import. Excel Import Log page opens.
- On the Excel Import Log page, from the Importer Type drop-down list, select Income Tax Override.
- Click Import From Excel.
- On Excel Importer page, under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Download a sample file.
- Save the file on your computer. In the IT declarations excel file on your computer, fill in the regime details as Old/ New among other details. Remove the extra columns. Save and close the excel importer file.
- In the greytHR application, on Excel Importer page, under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Upload File to upload the excel importer.
- Click Next.
- Under Step 2: Excel Importer Mapping, map the fields from excel to the application terms, if required.
Note: This step is mandatory if you have changed the format of the excel file.
- Click Next. You are redirected to Step 3: Excel Importer Validate.
- Under Step 3: Excel Importer Validate, click Next to update the regime-based IT declaration details through excel importer to override income tax details in bulk.