To create a payroll statement, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Payroll > Verify > Payroll Statement. The Payroll Statement page opens.
- Click Add Statement. Step 1: General section appears.
- In the Name text box, enter the name of the statement.
- In the Report Title text box, enter the title of the statement.
- In the Description box, enter the description of the statement.
- Click Next. Step 2: Columns section appears.
- Select the components from the left column and click the ➡ arrow to drop into the Detail section.
- Click Next. Step 3: Order section appears.
- Arrange the selected components in the order you want.
- Click Next. Step 4: Options section appears.
- From the Sort Order dropdown list, select the order of the statement.
- From the Employee Filter dropdown list, select the employee status.
- From the Report Type dropdown list, select the type of the statement.
- From the Employee Criteria dropdown list, select the criteria of the employee.
- Click + icon to add a new filter.
- Select the relevant check boxes as per your requirement.
- Click Finish to create a payroll statement.