To create a bank transfer statement, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Payroll > Payout > Bank Transfer. The Bank Transfer page opens.
- Click Create New Bank Transfer. The Bank Transfer form appears.
Note: The Create New Bank Transfer button displays only if there are employees pending for bank processing.
- Under Step 1: Transfer Type, select the By Employer Bank: Employees can have accounts in different banks in this transfer/By Employee Bank: All employees to have account in same bank as per your requirement.
- From the Bank Transfer dropdown list, select a relevant option.
- Click Next.
- Under Step 2: Select Employees, using the Employee Filter dropdown list, select the employees for whom you want to do a bank transfer.
- Click Error to view the list of employees whose bank transfers had an error.
- Click Next.
- Under Step 3: Options, in the File Name start text box enter the name for the bank transfer.
- In the File Extension text box, enter the required extension.
- Click Finish to generate the bank transfer statement.
- Click Download File to download the generated bank transfer.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the Bank transfer, click here.
▶Video- To watch the LOP video, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about the Bank transfer, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.