To add an employee's overtime details in the greytHR application, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Payroll > Payroll Inputs > Overtime Register. The Overtime Register page opens.
- Click Add Overtime. A form appears.
- From the Employee dropdown list, select the employee for whom you want to add the overtime details.
- From the Date on which overtime worked dropdown calendar, select the date on which employee worked additional hours.
- From the OT Type dropdown list, select the relevant overtime type.
- In the Total OT Hours Worked text box, enter the number of overtime hours for which the employee has worked.
- Total Production is the actual effort relevant to the overtime. Enter the number of relevant hours.
- In the Normal rate of wages text box, enter the rate of normal hours of work.
- In the Overtime rate of wages text box, enter the rate of overtime hours. Overtime Earning is calculated automatically.
- From the Date on which overtime wages paid dropdown calendar, select the date on which you are paying the overtime amount to the employee.
- In the Remarks description box, enter the remarks.
- Click Save to add the selected employee's overtime details on the Overtime Register page.