- The grant of leave, irrespective of an employee's eligibility (based on factors such as leave balance) is based on Leave System Settings.
- You can enable or disable the leave scheme from System Settings.
- Leave Grant cannot be availed for future days. The calendar is disabled for the date after the current date
Follow the below path to know how to grant leave to all employees manually on greytHR
- Start by clicking on Actions and search and select Grant Leave. Alternatively, you can also navigate to Leave > Admin > Leave Granter.
- Click the Grant Leave
- You can grant leaves to all employees or only the newly joined ones. As per your need, select All Employees
- Select the Leave Type from the list
- Click Grant (A success message displays.)
- The Leave Granter page displays details of the scheduler.
Watch the video to know how to grant leave to all your employees on greytHR
Watch this video to know more about getting help from greytHR to resolve your query.