To grant leave to an employee, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to Leave > Information > Employee Leave. You can also navigate to Actions > Leave > Post Leave Transaction. The Employee Leave page opens.
- On the Employee Leave page, search for the employee for whom you want to apply for leave.
- Click Post Leave Transaction. A Post Leave Transaction page appears.
- From the Leave Type drop-down, select the required leave type.
- From the Transaction Type drop-down, select the transaction type.
- From the From Date dropdown calendar, select the date from which the employee has taken leave.
- From the From Session dropdown list, select the relevant session.
- From the To Date dropdown calendar, select the date up to which employee has taken leave.
- From the To Session dropdown list, select the relevant session.
- In the Days text box, enter the number of days for which you are granting the leaves.
- From the Expire Date dropdown calendar, select the date on which granted leaves are expiring
- In the Reason description box, specify the reason.
- Click Save to apply for leave on the employee's behalf.
Note: These leaves get auto-approved in the system.