Resignation is the act of voluntarily leaving a job or position. It is a formal way of expressing your intention to leave your current employment permanently.
To upload resignation details in bulk, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Admin > Excel Import. The Excel Import page opens.
- Click Import From Excel. Step 1: Excel Importer section appears.
- From the Importer Type dropdown list, select Employee Resignation.
- Under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Download a sample file.
- Save the file on your computer. In the saved Excel file on your computer, fill in the details you want to upload and delete the blank columns. Save and close the Excel importer file.
- Under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Upload File to upload the Excel importer.
- Click Next. Step 2: Excel Importer Mapping section appears.
- Under Step 2: Excel Importer Mapping, map the fields from Excel to the application terms, if required. To map a field, select the corresponding field under the Mapped To column.
Note: This step is mandatory if you have changed the format of the Excel file.
- Click Next. You are redirected to Step 3: Excel Importer Validate.
- Click Next to upload resignation details in bulk.
❓FAQs -To read more FAQs about Excel Import, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.