To process full and final settlement in bulk, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to Employee > Admin > Excel Import. Excel Import page opens.
- Click Import From Excel.
- From the Importer Type drop-down, select Employee Resignation.
- On the Excel Importer page, under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Download a sample file.
- Save the file on your computer. In the Employee Resignation excel file on your computer, fill in the resignation details. Save and close the excel importer file.
- In the greytHR application, on the Excel Importer page, under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Upload File to upload the excel importer.
- Click Next.
- Under Step 2: Excel Importer Mapping, map the fields from excel to the application terms, if required. To map a field, select the corresponding field under the Mapped To column.
Note: This step is mandatory if you have changed the format of the Employee Resignation excel file.
- Click Next. You are redirected to Step 3: Excel Importer Validate.
- Under Step 3: Excel Importer Validate, click Next to upload the full and final settlement details through excel importer.
- Click Ok to complete the process.