If the salary for the settled/resigned employees is processed before updating their resignation details, you can view the name of such employees in the Quick Salary Statement. Quick salary statement is a summary of earnings and deductions of the employees for a specific pay period.
To remove the names of the settled/resigned employees from the Quick Salary Statement, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Home page.
- In the Search Actions search box, enter Clean Up Payroll. The Clean Up Payroll page opens.
- From the Exceptions dropdown list, select Resigned Employee. A list of resigned employees appears.
- Select the employees using the checkbox available next to the employee name.
- Click Clean Up to remove the names of the employees from the Quick Salary Statement.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Quick salary statement, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the Quick salary statement, click here.
▶Video- To watch video on the Quick salary statement, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.