To process leave encashment for a settled employee, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Payroll > Payroll Inputs > Final Settlement. The Final Settlement page opens.
- Click Settle Employee. The Settlement form appears.
- In Step 1: Employee section, you can either click the Separated Employee button to choose an employee from the dropdown list or click the Search Employee button to search for a specific employee.
- Click Next. Step 2: Resignation Details form appears.
- From the Resignation Submitted On dropdown calendar, select the employee's resignation date.
- From the Leaving Date dropdown calendar, select the employee's last working day.
- From the Leaving Reason dropdown list, select the appropriate reason for the employee's resignation.
- From the Settlement Date dropdown calendar, select the date on which full and final settlement is done for the employee.
- Click Next. Step 3: Notice Pay form appears.
- Select the Notice Required check box.
- In the Notice Period text box, enter the number of days the employee should serve as the notice period. The page displays the No of Days Served and the Shortfall in Notice days.
Note: The page displays the breakup of notice period days in a tabular format along with the Prorated shortfall in notice days.
- Click Next. Step 4: Work Days form appears.
- In the Days Worked column, enter the number of days the employee has worked in the last payroll month.
- Click Next. Step 5: Leave Encashment form appears.
- In the Leave Type text box, enter the type of leave.
- In the Encash Days text box, enter the number of days to encash leave.
- Click Next. Step 6: Remarks form appears.
- In the Remarks description box, enter remarks, if any.
- Click Finish. The page displays the Settlement details.