To delete the full and final settlement of an employee, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Payroll > Payroll Inputs > Final Settlement. The Final Settlement page opens.
- From the Filter dropdown list, select the required month.
- From the Employee dropdown search box, enter the employee number/name for whom you want to do the final settlement.
- Click the Delete icon available next to the employee name. The Delete pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to delete the full and final settlement of the selected employee.
- FAQs - To read more FAQs about the Admin portal, click here.
- Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.
- Documentation - To read more about the Admin portal, click here.