To delete the full and final settlement of an employee, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Payroll > Payroll Inputs > Final Settlement. The Final Settlement page opens.
- From the Filter dropdown list, select the required month.
- From the Employee dropdown search box, enter the employee number/name for whom you want to do the final settlement.
- Click the Delete icon available next to the employee name. The Delete pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to delete the full and final settlement of the selected employee.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Full and Final Settlement, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the Full and Final Settlement , click here.
▶Video- To watch video on the Full and Final Settlement, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.