To modify the processed payroll details of a settled/resigned employee, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Payroll > Payroll Inputs > Salary. The Salary page opens.
- From the Employee Type dropdown list, select Resigned Employees.
- In the Search by Emp No/Name search box, enter the employee number/name whose payroll details you want to modify. The Component Group table with salary components appears.
- In the Search by component search box, search for the component you want to modify.
- Click the Edit icon next to the component. The Edit pop-up appears.
- Click +Add row to add a new row in the pop-up. Under the respective columns, enter the required details.
- Click Save to update the details of the component.
- Click the X icon to close the pop-up.
- On the Salary page, click Process Payroll to view the modified component value.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Full and Final Settlement, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the Full and Final Settlement , click here.
▶Video- To watch video on the Full and Final Settlement, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.