Form 10C is a form used for making a claim under the Employee Pension Scheme (EPS) of the Employees' Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) in India.
EPS is a pension scheme managed by the EPFO that provides retirement benefits to employees in the organized sector.
To generate Form 10C (Employee Pension Scheme), the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Reports > Reports Gallery. The Reports Gallery page opens.
- In the search box, search for PF- Form 10C - Employee Pension Scheme. The form appears.
- Select All Employees/Selected Employees as per your requirements.
- Click Option to customize the report.
- Click Generate to generate Form 10C (Employee Pension Scheme).
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more about Reports Gallery, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on Reports Gallery, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about Reports Gallery, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.