The PF monthly report summarizes employee and employer contributions to the Provident Fund scheme.
To generate the provident fund (PF) - Monthly report, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Reports > Reports Gallery. The Reports Gallery page opens.
- In the search box, search for PF - Monthly StatementV1. The form appears.
- From the PF Filing Location dropdown list, select the required location.
- From the Employee Category dropdown list, select the required category.
- From the Sort Order dropdown list, select the first column.
- Select Include employees who have left the organization, if required.
- Click Options to customize the report.
- Click Save to save the customization.
- Click Generate to generate the PF - Monthly report.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about Employee Provident Fund, click here.
📃Documentation - To learn more about Reports Gallery, click here.
▶Video - To watch videos on Reports Gallery, click here.
📢Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.