To add an employee in the greytHR database and enroll him/her for the PF contribution, perform the following actions:
- Add an employee in the greytHR database.
- Add Salary for the employee you just added in the database.
- Enroll the employee to the government PF website. Perform the following steps to enroll a first-time PF contributor to the government portal:
- Visit Government of India EPFO Homepage.
Sign in to Establishment using greytHR ID and password.
Under the Member section, click Register Individual tab.
Enter the employee’s KYC details such as PAN, Aadhaar, bank details.
Under Approval section, read and click Approve to verify all details.
- Add/Update PF details of the employee in the greytHR database.