Reports associated with PF (Provident Fund) refer to the documentation and data generated from the management and administration of the Employees' Provident Fund (EPF) scheme. The EPF scheme is a social security and retirement savings program in India that requires both employers and employees to contribute a portion of the employee's salary to a provident fund account.
Following are the reports associated with PF:
- PF Monthly report: This monthly report provides details of Employee PF, Employer PF, VPF, and PF Basic of the employees. Based on this report, you can make payments to the government each month.
- PF - Form 5: This monthly report displays the list of all the new employees who have joined the company in the current month. You can customize the report to view data of all the employees whose payroll has been processed for the first time in the current month.
- PF - Form 10: This monthly report provides a list of all employees who have left/resigned from your organization in the current month. You can customize the report to view data of all the employees whose PF has been settled this month.
- PF - Form 12A: This monthly report provides a summary of the number of employees currently covered under PF and total PF contribution for the current month among other details.
- PF - Form 3A: This monthly report provides a summary of all the PF deductions (employee and employer) done for the employee in the given PF Year.
- PF - Form 6A: This monthly report provides the summary of Form 3A for each employee. This report provides the total deductions done for each employee in the given PF Year.
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about Employee Provident Fund, click here.
📃Documentation - To learn more about Employee Provident Fund, click here.
▶Video- To watch more videos on greytHR Admin portal, click here.
📢Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.