PF Form 5 is used for employee beneficiary nominations under the PF scheme. It collects details of beneficiaries and their share percentage. This form ensures a fair distribution of PF benefits in case of the employee's demise.
To generate Provident Fund (PF) Form 5, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Reports > Reports Gallery. The Reports Gallery page opens.
- Using the search box, search for PF - Form 5 - Consolidated statement of members joining PF. The form appears.
- From the PF Filing Location dropdown search box, search for the required location.
- From the Joined between and To calendar dropdown, select the required dates.
- Select First Payroll Employees using the checkbox.
- From the Sort by dropdown list, select the required option.
- Click Generate Return File to generate the return file.
- Click Options to customize the report.
- Click Save to save the customization.
- Click Generate to generate PF Form 5.
❓FAQs - To read more about Reports Gallery, click here.
📃Documentation - To learn more about Reports Gallery, click here.
▶Video - To watch videos on Reports Gallery, click here.
📢Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.