To set Form24Q parameters on greytHR, perform the following actions.
- Click Settings icon > System Settings > Income Tax > Form24Q. The Form24Q page opens.
- Under the Particulars of Return section, from the Type Of Deductor dropdown list, select the deductor type.
- From the Payment Section Code dropdown list, select the required option.
- Under the Particulars of Deductor (Employer) section, fill in the employer details.
- Under Particulars of the Person Responsible for Deduction of Tax section, fill in the employee details.
- Under the preferences, select the required checkbox from the given list.
- Click Save to update the changes.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Form 24Q, click here.
- To watch Form 24Q generation video, click here.
- To watch Form 24Q generation for last quarter (Q4) video, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about Form 24Q, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.