When the admin generates Form24Q, it is mandatory to include an employee in the Form24Q filing of the last quarter if you want to generate a Form 16 (Part A) for an employee. The employee may demand a Form 16 for various purposes regardless of the fact that the employee falls under the TDS bracket or not.
Note: In greytHR, it is optional and the employer can decide to avail of this option as per their requirements.
To include an employee in Form24Q, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > Income Tax > Form24Q. The Form24Q setting page opens:
- Under Preferences, select the preferences as per your requirements.
- To include the employees without pan and zero IT in eTDS, select the Exclude Employees Without PAN and Zero IT in eTds checkbox.
- To include the employees with zero IT in eTDS, select the Include Zero IT in eTds checkbox.
- Click Save to include an employee in Form 24Q.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Form 24Q, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about Form 24Q, click here.
- To watch the Form 24Q generation video, click here.
- To watch Form 24Q generation for last quarter (Q4) video, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.